Interview for admission to the 28th batch PGCCPD programme to be scheduled from scheduled from May 24, 2017 to May 26, 2017
1. Mark-lists of the Degree Examination (BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Tech or BE etc.)
2. Pass Certificate of the Degree Examination (BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Tech or BE etc.)
3. Mark-lists of the PG Examination (MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Tech etc.) if any
4. Pass Certificate of the PG Examination (MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Tech etc.) if any
5. SSLC or equivalent certificate in proof of age
6. A fresh Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority
7. Any other relevant testimonial
8. Interview call letter.
Those who have got CGPA grade-marks at their Degree/PG examinations are required to provide proof for calculating the total average percentage of marks secured by them.
CREST is located in KIRTADS campus in Chevayur, 7 kms away from the Calicut Railway Station on Malaparamba-Medical College Road (Golf Link Road). To and fro 2nd class train fare/ordinary bus fare shall be paid to candidates accompanying parent/guardian (only for one person) and candidates for attending the interview.
Interview for admission to the 28th batch PGCCPD programme to be scheduled from May 24, 2017 to May 26, 2017 at CREST office, Kozhikode
. shortlisted candidates for interview....
Centre for Research and Education for Social Transformation (CREST), an autonomous institution under Government of Kerala seeks one Administrative Officer on contract basis for one year. Consolidated salary Rs.40000/- per month. Age limit 60 years as on May 1, 2017. Preference will be given to candidates from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
Selection will be on the basis of personal interview. The position will be purely temporary for one year .Candidates fulfilling the requirements may apply to the Executive Director, CREST on or before April 30, 2017
along with a detailed CV Application can also be submitted through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. The earlier notification stands modified.